Saturday, May 22, 2010

Upcoming Shows & Events

:::: June 5th - Alice in Wonderland theme show - Private Party, More Details TBA as available.
:::: June 11th - Group show hosted y bFLY.com; location in Los Angeles and I will have 5-7 pieces in this show - more details TBA :::: NEXT WEEK! Submitting work for a juried show in Long Beach, wish me LUCK!
:::: Finishing trading card mini works and 2 commissions as soon as possible!
:::: New site, showcasing/selling work at rTIST.com - Click Here.

:::: Remember - if you link to my Facebook Fan Page or to my blog, you will get a free original trading card as a token of my appreciation!  Email  your mailing information along with a link back to your blog or Facebook page and I'll get right on it!
♥ , Lisa Montoya aka SPARROW

No comments:

Post a Comment